QUICK ELIGIBILITY REMINDER FOR CAMPERS
- Youth ages 8-17 residing in Central & South Texas
- Primary, single diagnosis of epilepsy, and well controlled seizures
- Must be on anti-seizure medications and/or must be regulated on a physician approved alternative therapy
- Must be able to: care for their own basic needs, follow directions, participate in the regular camping activities, and be emotionally and behaviorally ready for a live-away camp experience.
Medical supervision and volunteer support are provided, but one-on-one supervision is not available. Space is limited and eligible campers are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
APPLICATION, DEADLINES AND SUBMISSION INFORMATION
*Applications are due by April 15.*
To apply to participate in Camp Brainstorm, both of the application steps below must be completed:
- – The application will allow you to save and return if you are not able to complete the entire application in one sitting.
- – Print, Sign, and Return
Campers are encouraged to register early. Camper space is limited by many factors. Your child WILL NOT be placed on the camper list until ALL the requested documents are received. Please contact us if you have any questions or require assistance with the application. Application Packets may be returned via mail or dropped off at: The Epilepsy Foundation Central & South Texas 10615 Perrin Beitel Rd Ste 602 | San Antonio, TX 78217